This RunTogether group, affiliated to SWRR meets every Monday evening at 6.20pm in the foyer of The Quay Climbing Centre on Exeter Quay. Each week there is a short meeting commencing at 6.20pm to discuss routes and groups, we aim to leave on our runs at 6.30pm. returning by 7.30pm. There is limited secure storage, toilets but no showers. Parking is free in the Haven Banks car park after 6.00pm and there is a cycle rack opposiite the climbing centre. . Please check out the Quay2Fitness website at www.q2f.co.uk for more information. We welcome adult runners able to run for an hour. We have 4 different pace groups. The paces depend on the mix of runners and leaders but are generally: 8min, 9min, 10min and 12min/mile. Generally we run on roads, tracks and footpaths around the city for between 50 to 60 minutes; when conditions allow we venture into the local countryside or run down the estuary.
- The group has a number of UKA qualified: LiRF’s (Leaders) & CiRF’s (Coaches).
- Toilets and limited secure storage are available and there is free parking nearby after 6.00pm
- Charges are: £1.00 per session, you do not have to be a SWRR member to join us (the first taster session is free of charge)
- No dogs, buggies or headphones please
- Please wear suitable attire