This Run Together group, affiliated to SWRR meets every Monday evening at 6.20pm at the Quay Climbing Centre (EX2 8AX) . Each week there is a short meeting commencing at 6.20pm to discuss routes and groups, we aim to leave on our runs at 6.30pm. returning by 7.30pm.
Parking is free in the Haven Banks car parks after 6.00pm and there is a cycle rack opposite the climbing centre.
Please check out the Quay2Fitness Facebook page at facebook.com/Quay2Fitness/ for more information.
We welcome adult runners able to run for an hour. We currently have 3 different pace groups. The paces depend on the mix of runners and leaders but are generally: 8.30min, 9.30min and 12min/mile.
Generally we run on roads, tracks and footpaths around the city for between 50 to 60 minutes; when conditions allow we venture into the local countryside or run down the estuary.
- The group has a number of UKA qualified LIRF’s (Run Leaders) .
- Charges are: £1.00 per session, you do not have to be a SWRR member to join us (the first taster session is free of charge).
- No dogs, buggies or headphones please
- Please wear suitable attire
For further information contact:
- Dennis Hall email@example.com or Martin Brint firstname.lastname@example.org