Club Championship 2022
Feb-22: Tavy 5 CANCELLED
Mar-22: City 5 Series, Exmouth.
Mar-22: Granite Way 10 or 20 miles
Apr-22: First Chance 10K
May-22: Ottery 10K
Jun-22: Dawlish Dash
Jul-22: Erme Valley Relays
Aug-22: Haldon Forest Flyer
Sep-22: Bridgwater Half
Oct-22: Tavy 7
Nov-22: Drogo 10
Dec-22: Wellington Monument 10
Keep an ear out for some possible wild cards thrown in!!
- Championship is open to all approved first claim SWRR members affiliated to England Athletics and second claim members entered as SWRR’s and listed within the event results as such. No club/no affiliation = no points!
- Scores are calculated using World Masters Athletics (WMA) Age-grading Calculator with 2006/2010 Factors applied.
- Multi Terrain & Non-Standard Distance race scores will be calculated using a pro-rated formula determined by the current Club Team Captains.
- Total scores will be calculated from:
- Best 5 championship race scores plus one wildcard (see 6. below) i.e., 6 races in total. Prizes awarded to the Overall Top 10 Male & Female highest point scorers.
- Wildcard races may be a road or track race anywhere, not just in the South West, or even the UK as a universal scoring system is used. Wildcard races can also be a multi terrain race in South West i.e. Cornwall/Devon/Somerset/Dorset
- For any enquiries, race nominations, and wildcard nominations, please contact the current Club Captains – Steve or Victoria.